This post is not an exhaustive list, but includes limited time offers that I think are noteworthy this month. I always include best offers available in these links, even if I don’t earn a commission from it.
This post does not include offers on cards that I love but that rarely change. That includes cards like the World of Hyatt credit card which hasn’t seen any change in years but I still think it is worth opening.
Not sure where to start? Check out my post on Picking Your First Card to see some basic strategy tips.
Personal Card Offers
- $95 annual fee
- Thank You Points can be transferred to a variety of partners like Jet Blue, Avianca, Turkish Airways, Choice and more. Points double when transferred to Choice!
- You can also redeem points through the Citi Travel Portal. 50,000 points = $625 of travel BUT prices seem a bit inflated vs. directly booking with hotels
- See my full guide to the card here
Chase Freedom Flex – $200 bonus + earn 9x on gas!
- $0 annual fee
- Includes cell phone protection if you pay your bill with the card
- Rotating categories earn 5x total points each quarter
- Current promotional also offers 5x on gas (up to $6,000 in first year)
- From July 1-Sept 30, 2022–you earn a total of 9 points per dollar on gas between the sign up promo and the quarterly bonus (up to $1,500 of gas)
- If you have a Sapphire card, you can transfer the Freedom points to the Sapphire card to get all the airline and hotel transfer benefits!
- $95 annual fee
- 1 Free Night Award annually after your Card account anniversary (up to 35k)
- Earns 6 points per $1 at Bonvoy (Starwood / Marriott) properties and 2 points per $1 on everything else.
- After holding this card for 1 year, you can upgrade to the Ritz Carlton card, which is one option for families to get airport lounge access.
*Open in incognito window to see 150k offer via referral (not my referral, this is just the best offer!)
- $695 annual fee
- $200 annual airline incidental credit
- $240 annual digital entertainment credit
- $100 annual Saks credit
- $200 annual Uber credit
- Lounge access to Centurion Lounges and Priority Pass lounges and more
- Hilton Gold Status
- Marriott Gold Status
- $149 annual fee
- $75 annual statement credit for Southwest purchases
- 4 upgraded boardings per year
- 7500 points per year on your card member anniversary
- 3x earning on Southwest flights; 2x on local transit, internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming
- 1,500 Tier Qualifying Points for every $10,000 spent
- Check your Companion Pass strategy before applying
Business Card Offers
Not an affiliate link
- $95 annual fee
- Earn 15,000 bonus points on account anniversary
- 8 points per dollar on gas
- Automatic Diamond status which gives free upgrades
- Status match to Caesar’s Diamond for a free 5 night stay at Atlantis Bahamas
- Great for booking vacation rental homes.
- $99 annual fee
- First checked bag free for you and 4 companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines.
- Preferred boarding
The Business Platinum® Card from American Express – targeted 250,000 point offer
- Get 250,000 points after $30,000 in spend within the first six months of card membership
- Call 855-531-3491 and reject the first offer
- More info at data points at Doctor of Credit
- High $695 annual fee — but you do get a $400 Dell credits annually ($200 every 6 months) and $200 airline credit annually