Advertiser Disclosure – Katie’s Travel Tricks is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as MileValue.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more. For Capital One products listed on this page, some of the above benefits are provided by Visa® or Mastercard® and may vary by product. See the respective Guide to Benefits for details, as terms and exclusions apply
This post is not an exhaustive list, but includes limited time offers that I think are noteworthy this month. I always include best offers available in these links, even if I don’t earn a commission from it.
This post does not include offers on cards that I love but that rarely change. That includes cards like the World of Hyatt credit card which hasn’t seen any change in years but I still think it is worth opening.
Not sure where to start? Check out my post on Picking Your First Card to see some basic strategy tips.
Personal Card Offers
Citi Premier® Card
- $95 annual fee
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Thank You Points can be transferred to a variety of partners like Jet Blue, Avianca, Turkish Airways, Choice and more. Points double when transferred to Choice!
- You can also cash out your points. 60,000 points = $600
- See my full guide to the card here
- My favorite redemptions on this card are Ascend Properties in the US, Choice Hotels in Europe, and redeeming for tickets to Hawaii.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card – Limited time 75,000 mile offer
- $95 annual fee
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
- Miles can be redeemed to erase any travel purchase. 50,000 miles = $500
- Can be transferred to a variety of partners like Jet Blue, Wyndham, Avianca, Turkish Airways and more
- Also worth considering the Venture X which has more benefits and the same offer.
Chase Freedom Flex℠ – $200 bonus + 5x on groceries
- $0 annual fee
- Includes cell phone protection if you pay your bill with the card
- Rotating categories earn 5x total points each quarter
- Current promotional also offers 5x on groceries (up to $12,000 in first year)
- If you have a Sapphire card, you can transfer the Freedom points to the Sapphire card to get all the airline and hotel transfer benefits! If you max out the grocery category, you will earn 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card
- $95 annual fee
- Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening
- 1 Free Night Award annually after your Card account anniversary (up to 35k)
- Earns 6 points per $1 at Bonvoy (Starwood / Marriott) properties and 2 points per $1 on everything else.
- After holding this card for 1 year, you can upgrade to the Ritz Carlton card, which is one option for families to get airport lounge access.
The Platinum Card® from American Express – 150,000 point + $200 credit offer (non-affiliate link)
All information about The Platinum Card® has been collected independently by Katie’s Travel Tricks. The Platinum Card® is no longer available through Katie’s Travel Tricks.
(not my referral link, this is just the best offer)
- $695 annual fee (Terms Apply | Rates and Fees), enrollment required for credits
- Earn 125,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- $200 annual airline incidental credit, enrollment required
- $240 annual digital entertainment credit, enrollment required
- $100 annual Saks credit, enrollment required
- $200 annual Uber credit, enrollment required
- Lounge access to Centurion Lounges and Priority Pass lounges and more, enrollment required
- Hilton Gold Status, enrollment required
- Marriott Gold Status, enrollment required
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card – Earn 50,000 bonus points
- Through 3/19 alternate link: earn Companion Pass® good through 2/28/24 plus 30,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- $149 annual fee
- $75 annual statement credit for Southwest purchases
- 4 upgraded boardings per year
- 7500 points per year on your card member anniversary
- 3x earning on Southwest flights; 2x on local transit, internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming
- 1,500 Tier Qualifying Points for every $10,000 spent
- Check your Companion Pass strategy before applying
UnitedSM Explorer Card- 50,000 bonus miles
- $95 annual fee (waived the first year)
- 2 guest passes for the United Club lounge
- Free checked bag for account holder and one companion on the same reservation
- Free TSA Precheck or Global Entry credit
- Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders.
Business Card Offers
Wyndham Rewards Earner® Business Card – 45,000 points (non affiliate link)
- $95 annual fee
- Earn 15,000 bonus points on account anniversary
- 8 points per dollar on gas
- Automatic Diamond status which gives free upgrades
- Status match to Caesar’s Diamond for a free 5 night stay at Atlantis Bahamas
- Great for booking vacation rental homes.
AAdvantage® Aviator® World Elite Business Mastercard® – 70,000 miles offer
- $95 annual fee
- 70,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- First checked bag free for you and 4 companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines.
- Preferred boarding
The Business Platinum® Card from American Express – targeted 250,000 point offer
- Get 250,000 points after $30,000 in spend within the first six months of card membership
- Call 855-531-3491 and reject the first offer
- More info at data points at Doctor of Credit
- High $695 annual fee — but you do get a $400 Dell credits annually ($200 every 6 months) and $200 airline credit annually
Editorial Disclosure – Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.